In today's world of supporting more people working from home than ever – your company needs you to be a HERO!
In this groundbreaking book, 20-year Citrix Veteran D.J. Eshelman shares consulting experience that you need to know to stop hearing “Citrix is Slow” and start hearing “Citrix is AWESOME!”
- Each chapter focuses on taking simple actions with large impacts – the perfect way to tune your environment
- Optimizing Your Windows Image
- Securing Your Citrix Gateway
- Sizing Your Server Hardware
- Understanding and Optimizing PVS and MCS workloads
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Quick Wins With WEM
- Bonus chapters and content teach you valuable career tips
- Bonus materials you can register for including videos, PDFs and opportunities for live support!
Scroll down to buy the book!
Continue down for links to the book!
OPTION 1 – US ADDRESSES ONLY
Get a SIGNED copy of “Be A Citrix Hero”!
OPTION 2 – INTERNATIONAL SALES (Ships anywhere)
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY
To shop with Amazon: Choose the Amazon store you typically use. If you don't see yours here, try the Amazon.com link first. Note- Amazon controls the validity of these links as well as the final price in your region. If all else fails, search for “Citrix Hero.” If you can't find it in your area- we suggest using the LuLu Store!
(looking only for DJ's new book Just Do THIS? – click here)
What are people saying about “Be A Citrix Hero”?
Register for the FREE Bonuses once you've gotten your book!
Step 2 – we recommend registering now for the exclusive bonuses (Including a course worth over $179 and additional benefits including ‘office hours' support) – this link will open in a new window
Celebrate! Share on social media! Use #CitrixHero and be sure to tag @TheCitrixHero so I can thank you!
Don't forget the link! https://ctxpro.com/book
Need Help? Ordering in bulk? Send us a message!
Note – Amazon links are affiliate links. Additional ‘bounties' are paid to the site if you sign up for programs like Amazon Unlimited, Audible, or just buy other items! It's a great way to support the site if you're so inclined.