Event Replays Available until Feb 28th!
We know some people couldn’t attend live, and that’s okay!
Head over to the schedule page to find links to webinar replays while they are available!
CTXPro.com’s #CitrixHero Week
Feb 11-17 2019
Over the past few months, we’ve been hearing great feedback from people just like you. Here’s what we are hearing and seeing:
- Users are frustrated at the logon experience and taking it out on you. You just aren’t sure how to get things like Profiles under control and get management off your back.
- Many of you can’t help but feel helpless because you just don’t know where to start to find the right information in the sea of blogs out there.
- Nearly half of you mentioned you felt confused by the changes at Citrix.
- Several of you wonder how you can gain the confidence that Expert Consultants and Architects have.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!
This is why our founder DJ Eshelman created the eBook (Become a Citrix Hero: Top 3 Tips and Recommendations) But given many of these questions, we knew to truly be helpful we would need to do something a lot bigger. This is why we created #CitrixHero week!
A completely online, no-pressure environment where you can learn from DJ all week long on your schedule without a complicated forum… and with NO OUTSIDE SPONSORS!
Scroll down to learn more, or if you’re ready to get started, click the link below!
About #CitrixHero Week
#CitrixHero week is a unique series of live and recorded events designed to teach you the big lessons you need to know to be successful with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. Each session will reveal a ‘hidden’ best practice that consultants know… but rarely talk about.
They may be upset with me for sharing these because they think that you won’t need them any more. Given that some consulting weeks cost more than $15,000 – I can certainly understand why. But I think you deserve access to this information without spending thousands to get it.
DJ will be doing live sessions answering your questions about some of the topics that are the most important to know so you can gain confidence in the areas you need to know that no one is telling you.
This access to DJ’s time would typically cost you over $210/hr. So take advantage of these opportunities!
(recordings will become available for those that register)
Classes & Workshops
Given first live, then with replays with our team supporting the chat room – these valuable webinars and live sessions are NOT TO BE MISSED!
Live Hangouts and Demos
DJ will be broadcasting all week from his Command Center in Nashville, TN.
Look for live videos on Facebook, YouTube Live and Twitter. Also daily videos posted to LinkedIn.
Be sure to follow @TheCitrixCoach on Twitter for announcements or head to our Event Page at https://ctxpro.com/CitrixHeroWeek-Schedule
Pricing & Registration
Good news! 2019 #CitrixHero week is sponsored by CTXPro.com and is FREE!
However- three events this week have multiple times and will require your email address for registration and reminders you can download right to your calendar app!
NOTE: You must register for each webinar separately!
Citrix Hero Chapter 3 Q&A Session
- Single Server Scalability for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Optimization of the Hypervisor
- Hardware Optimization and L1TF
- The ‘rule’ of 5 & 10
- Special Guest Panelists
Manage User Profiles like the Top Citrix Professionals
- Best Practices for User Profile Management
- Storage considerations
- OU Structure
- Policy settings
- Exclusions and Inclusions that make for happy users
Citrix's Dirty Dozen12 Mistakes Most Commonly Made in 2018
- Parsed from over 350 recommendations
- Real-World field experience
- The most common mistakes
- What you can do to fix them
- How you can stay informed about new recommendations
Click on one of the links above to register for our free sessions this week!
Check out our Event Page for additional information and schedule!